Introducing the brand new Amamedic Yoga Chair; designed to provide the healthy lifestyle provided by routine yoga to anyone, regardless of flexibility and back strength. The Yoga Chair stretches and contracts muscles, joints, and vertebrae across the entire body in order to strengthen and rejuvenate the user. Additionally, the chair provides various positions to improve blood flow for a healthier overall lifestyle. The Yoga Chair’s stylish leather exterior, refined steel frame, and cloud-esque cushioning come together to provide a quality experience packaged in a modern design.
The Yoga Chair’s main goal is to help rejuvenate and strengthen the body, but that doesn’t mean it can’t look good doing it! Available in a variety of colors, the Yoga Chair suits any household decor style. Colors Include: A classy Sandalwood Brown for traditional designs, a sleek Ashen Grey for the post-modern home, and a stylish Jet Black for everything in between.
This device isn’t a one-trick pony nor a one hit wonder, instead the Yoga Chair manages to succeed in a variety of functions all without overcomplicating the process. Set the chair into one of the following positions to fully utilize the desired effects.
1. Lumbar Stretch: This overall massage is fantastic for everyday use, covering all aspects of the body with varying degrees of pressure and power.
2. Neutral Relaxation: The Deep Tissue massage does exactly what it says, providing a powerful keading massage around the lumbar, calves, and neck.
3. Spinal Contraction: This gentler program focuses on the upper back, arms, calves, and feet with mild compression and awareness.
4. Ankle & Knee Stretch: As the chair rocks you back and forth between the zero gravity positions, it also stretches out the legs while providing gentle pressure throughout the body.
5. Posture-Correcting Lounge: The classic Thai massage applies deep pressure across the body while rocking and stretching the limbs.
6. Hamstring Stretch: Use this massage when your battery is low to get a quick boost of energy, achieve this through a series of slow deliberate kneading and tapping processes.
7. Enhanced Leg Blood Flow: By elevating your legs above your heart, achieve a healthier state of blood flow than normally experienced.
8. Enhanced Body Blood Flow: Invert the traditional state of blood flow by resting your shoulders and head below your heart and your legs above it. Used briefly, this position will improve blood flow across the entire body.
9. Spinal Extension: Stretch out the upper body and spine by extending the vertebrae as opposed to the normal contraction.
Additionally, the chair is fully customizable, allowing you to experiment with different positions and combinations to achieve the best results for your particular situation.
There’s no need to overcomplicate the process, so the Amamedic Yoga Chair includes an intuitive remote control with four handy buttons. The top button allows you to independently control the back of the chair, the next controls the lumbar/glute section of the chair, and the third controls the legs independently. Lastly, holding the HOME button returns the chair back to the inverted ‘V’ position.
Once you’ve achieved the desired position you may holster the remote along the side of the chair for quick & convenient access whenever you’re ready to reposition again.